Ask-A-Slacker

Temporary downtime

Hey sorry if anyone tried to visit the site and was unable to access it. I transfered the blog to a different account so that the new layout would work properly, unfortunately I lost all the comments that you have all given me. Either way, I removed any of the unnecessary posts and now I am going to tweak with the layout a bit more. Expect a new article to be up later today when I get a chance to put some finishing touches on it, and thanks to everyone who has been supportive whether it be through questions, comments or even just visiting. I promise that things will get better with time as I get accustomed to everything and stop making mistakes.

2 comments:

Anonymous

November 15, 2007 at 5:15 PM

Sorry I have to tell you this, but your last two layout/designs were much better.

Slacker

November 15, 2007 at 5:35 PM

The Woman: I'm sorry that you don't like the new design, but I hope that it won't stop you from visiting as often as you have been.