Ask-A-Slacker

Jenkem: Don't say I didn't warn you.

I've decided to take a small break today from the questions, but in the mean time I figured I would share with you something that you've probably not seen before. Let me warn you, it's disturbing and not recommended for anyone with an uneasy stomach.

I present to you Jenkem:


JenkemClick the image for the full view.

What are your initial feelings toward this?


Also, I've invited one of my friends to start posting on here. This should benefit the site as well as you readers with more content. Woofatsally should be posting here later today.

2 comments:

Anonymous

November 15, 2007 at 5:20 PM

I usually don't resort to inhaling my fermented fecal matter's gaseous leftovers. I will keep it in my mind however if i'm ever stuck in the future with no drugs, and a baloon and bottle handy